06.23.18 PILOT PRIDE 5K – PORTLAND
The University of Portland is proud to announce its first ever community-wide race, the Pilot Pride 5k! Join us in running a 5K on UP’s campus, The Bluff, alongside University of Portland alumni, faculty, staff, and friends. Be one of the first runners to experience our campus in a whole new way!
Entry fee includes a free Nike T-Shirt and a full breakfast after the race.
- Children 12 and under: $15
- Adults: $30
T – Shirt Information:
- T – Shirt style: Nike dry – fit shirts.
- The t-shirts are unisex sizing (It is recommended men size up and women size down).
- Your shirt size is only guaranteed if you register before May 1, 2018. After May 1, it is first come, first served for shirt sizes come Packet Pickup day.
- Registration is open on March 1, 2018
- Online registration is available until Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 11:59pm
- We will take race day registrations from 7:45am to 8:15am
- UP alumni, faculty, and staff members, please refer to Alumni Reunion Weekend registration page for 5k registration.
- Day before Race Day: Friday, June 22 at the Pilot House – 1:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Race Day: Saturday, June 23 at the Pilot House – Begins at 7:45 a.m.
Age Group Prizes:
- Top 3 Boys and Top 3 Girls Ages 12 and under
- Top Three Men and Top Three Women Ages 13-39
- Top Three Men and Top Three Women Ages 40+
- Best Women’s overall and Best Men’s overall will receive a FREE pair of Nike running shoes!